Thursday, March 1, 2018

Kind people...

Hey there! 

I didn't have a lot of time to get crafty yesterday so I was really glad to have a stack of Some Odd Girl images ready and waiting to get on a card. Participating in the past two coloring challenges in their Facebook group has been a lot of fun and a big help on busy days. I had colored Beehive Mae back in December and as I flipped through a stack of scrap paper and came across this cool piece I knew she would be perfect with it. So I fussy cut her out and simply added Mae to the background. All I had to do to finish the card was find a great sentiment and add a few embellishments and it was done... easy peasy and just enough to scratch my crafty itch in a short amount of time. :)

Ok, time for me to get the day started. Catch ya on the flip side!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- Simple Stories
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Beehive Mae)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
washi tape
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
lips- R83, R85
hair- Y32, YR21, E33, E35
eyes- YG61, YG63, BG99, BG000
clothes- RV93, RV95, RV99, R81, R83
pearl necklace- B000, E81
glasses- C0, C1, C7, C9, 100

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Looks Marvelous darling!!!! lol Love that sentiment too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Christine Dol said...

Every image you touch you turn to magic! Beautifully done!