Sunday, February 11, 2018

You're so dog gone cute...

Hello, hello!

Today the team and I are kicking off the February stamp release from The Greeting Farm... yeah! We have three clear stamp sets coming out this month and all you animal lovers out there better get your wallets ready, LOL! First up is the cutest puppy set called Snuggle Is Real available for purchase on the 15th. These mini stamps include four little gals and their puppy pals along with a few extra accessories and sentiments that make this not just great for cards but planners too. I have to admit that I kinda went crazy with this set, probably because my day to day work life revolves around caring for and grooming all sorts of dogs. These two gals especially reminded me of my sister and I busy at work so I ran with the idea and made a card for our business. All I had to do was sketch in a grooming table behind them and I was transported to our shop. 

Now be sure to head on over to the new TGF blog to see all of the four legged fun from my fellow Farmers using the new Snuggle Is Real set and I shall see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peek fun!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Puppy Love)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Snuggle Is Real)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle stax set 1
My Favorite Things wonky stitched window die
Doodlebug Puppy Love sticker sentiment
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair 1- E23, E25, E29
hair 2- E35, E57, E59
outfits- RV63, V12, V17, V09, T8
dog 1- E41, E42, E31, E55, W4, W5, W7
dog 2- E51, E53, E55, T4, T6, T9
tub/nozzle- B0000, B00, BG11, C2
grooming table- C0, C2, C4, C6
canister- BG0000, BG000, B01, V12, V17, C6
water- B41, B52, B000, B00
ground- V0000, V000, V01, BV20

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! This is extremely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOVE this very much!!!! cute cute DP too!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Danni said...

Beyond adorable!! Love it! This is just so CUTE!!

sharon g said...

The paper you chose to go with your adorable images is just perfect. I LOVE THIS CARD