Thursday, November 9, 2017

Deck the Halls...

Olo!

Today I'm sharing another card that I made during my MFT guest spot. I wanted to create a small contained indoor scene combining the mischievous pup who is all tangled up in lights along with the tree and gifts that are from the Happy Pawlidays set. I masked the tree and two of the gifts onto the background along with the picture frame from the LJD Make Yourself at Home set, then I grabbed the Small Brick Wall Stencil and inked over everything to create the cozy brick wall. I used the coordinating BB Happy Pawlidays dies to cut out the pup and one of the gifts so that I could easily pop them up off the scene just a bit. There is glossy accents on the lights which looks cool in person but didn't quite get picked up in the photo. The large sentiment from the Handwritten Holiday set is a nice counter balance to the top heavy design and since I used red ink it also ties in to the bits of red up in the scene.

Later gators! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- My Favorite Things (BB Happy Pawlidays set, LJD Make Yourself at Home set and Handwritten Holiday set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico Brick House and Poppy, Hero Arts brown ombre and Autumn ombre
My Favorite Things Small Brick Wall stencil
My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays die set
gold tape
Ranger Glossy Accents
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:
pup- Y23, YR31, E33, E57, E49
collar- YG21, YG25, YG67
hat- R05, R27, E19, W1, W2
tree- G05, G07, G29, E31, E55, E57, Y04, Y15, Y17, R05, R29, YR04, YR09, Y15, Y17, YG03, YG17, B16, B18, V05, V06
gifts- R05, R46, E19, C1, YG21, YG25, YG67, N2
picture- B37, BV29, E31, E55, E57




2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

OMG he is so stinking cute. What an awesome scene. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

Looooooooooooove this card!!!! He is TOTALLY SUPER DUPER CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke