Monday, July 31, 2017

Ice Cream Solves Everything...

Good morning!

I colored up the companion to this little guy from the CC Designs Ice Scream set back at the beginning of the month and I didn't want to let the summer pass without getting him on a card too. I really love his pose, it doesn't look like anything can ruin this cuties day so long as he has that ice cream cone in hand. Once I had him all colored up and ready for the card he needed some kind of friend to keep him company. So I flipped through my CC Designs stamp binder and came across 4 Leaf Puppy. As you can see, I altered the pup so that the stamp lost its clover aspect and became much more generic and more versatile. In all honesty I did more than just wipe away the ink on his crazy collar but I actually cut the clover petals completely off the actual rubber stamp as soon as I got it. If Roberto's Rascals ever makes a set of puppies and kitties in this style I would be first in line to buy it up, LOL! Anywho... I think these two look like they are ready to face this last month of summer and make it the best one yet!  :)

Stay cool my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Sun Kissed)
stamps- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals Ice Scream set and 4 Leaf Puppy)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico clear blue
My Favorite Things stitched circle frame die
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
clothes- YG00, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG67, B04, B18, B29, C3
ice cream cone- BG53, BG15, BG07, E31, E34
puppy- E50, E51, E53, E33, YR31, R02, W10

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Eeek, so adorable. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

Loooove this!!!! That puppy looks super cute with him!!! Fabulous looking lay out too!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke