Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Campy Birthday to You...

Hey there!

It's the second Wednesday of the new month and that means it's time for the July 'anything goes' challenge over on the 7 Kids challenge blog. Playing along is easy, all you have to do is use at least one product that can be found in the 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store and link back to the challenge blog in your own post, which gives you a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate at the end of the month... who doesn't love that?
For my challenge inspiration card I pulled stamp sets from two different companies and had fun mixing things up to create a cozy camp fire scene. First off I grabbed this outdoorsy looking guy from the TGF Mini Remix Boys set and then used a bunch of the awesome camping accessory stamps from the new Sugar Pea Designs Easily A-Moose'd set to add to the camping vibe of the card. Next I used the cool tree scape border dies to create the background along with some starry sky paper that I found in my stash. Because I wanted to keep the scene rather contained I decided to grab the stitched circle from the Making Waves die set for a very clean and simple design that is still full of charm and whimsy.
I am also entering this card into the Mix It Up Challenge #33 over on the Sugar Pea Designs blog. SPDMIU33

Alrighty, I hope to see some of my crafty friends joining the fun with me this month over at 7 Kids!   :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink, Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- October Afternoon (Camp Fire)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mini Remix Boys set), Sugar Pea Designs (Easily A-Moose'd set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico doc brown
Sugar Pea Designs tree scape dies
Neat and Tangled making waves die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y32, E33, E35
clothes- B95, B97, B99, E81, E84, E87, E89, R14, R27, R46, C1, C2, N10
bird- B12, B16, B28, E50, 100, C6
stump/stick - E41, E42, E43, E44
lantern- G21, G46, G29, B01
marshmallow- E53, E55, E57
fire- T1, T3, T5, Y04, Y08, Y35, YR04, YR09

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is FABULOUS looking!!!! Love the scene you created!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, adorable. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

You really did create a cozy campsite! Love, love the starry sky and how beautifully the colors work together. And that little cutey roasting his marshmallow? Oh my goodness, Amy, so creative you are!! :)

Kerin said...

This is fabulous! Love the scene you've created and your coloring!! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs :)