Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A magical day...

Hey there!

It's the second Wednesday of the new month and that means it's time for the May 'anything goes' challenge over on the 7 Kids challenge blog. Playing along is easy, all you have to do is use at least one product that can be found in the 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store and link back to the challenge blog in your own post, which gives you a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate at the end of the month... who doesn't love that?
Kelly recently added Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps to the store and I am so excited to finally have a U.S. vendor to order them from. Not that I minded ordering from Canada but the wait for my goodies to make it through customs was no bueno, I much prefer getting my stamps in just a couple days. So for my challenge inspiration card I had to ink up this new princess from Kraftin' Kimmie called Cinderella. Even though I didn't color her up in the traditional Cinderella colors I still liked the idea of a fancy gown magically transforming around her so I did my best to try and create that illusion. There is a whole lot of glitter and shine added but the pic doesn't capture it's true sparkle.
 
Alrighty, I hope to see some of my crafty friends joining the fun with me this month over at 7 Kids!   :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
American Crafts POW glitter paper
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Cinderella), Avery Elle (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink speech bubble die
My Favorite Things scalloped rectangle frame die
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
My Favorite Things brick wall stencil
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pens
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
eye shadow- BV01, BV23
lips- R83, RV14
eyes- YG21, YG95, YG97, BG000, 0
hair- YR31, E97, YR27, E39
dress- RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69, RV02, BG11, Y02, C3, C6
background- W1, W2, W4, W5, W7, W8
glow- G000, G00, 0

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is very Beautiful!!!!! Love the way you colored her up!!! Been watching the Netflix Reign movie and she would fit right in with her Gorgeous gown!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Wow, wow, Amy! This is truly magical... amazing how much excitement and glittery fun you afforded her! And that background!!!! Thank you for this awesome inspiration!