Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello sunshine...

Good morning! 

With spring fully upon us I figured it was time to pull out my 4 Seasons Girls set from CC Designs and get this sweet girl on a card. I absolutely adore this set and have had a lot of fun coloring up her fall and winter sisters last year. Once again I went to Doodlebug papers for my inspiration and the new Spring Things collection was just what I needed. There is a cuteness factor to these papers that totally suits these little Rascals and makes getting crafty so easy, plus it is always fun to try and match those classic Doodlebug colors with my Copics. Alrighty then, time for me to get out and enjoy some sunshine myself.

TTYL!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Spring Things)
stamp- CC Designs (Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Girls set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug Spring Things stickers
Doodlebug shaped sprinkles
Smooch pearl
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyes- E84
hair- E21, E23, E27, E29
clothes- YG0000, YG11, YG01, YG23, YG25, RV02, RV55, RV06, C0, C2, RV10, RV52, Y11, Y02, Y21