Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thanks for the lift...

Olo!

So I'm making the leap from one of my oldest Greeting Farm stamps to my newest set that just arrived in the mail a couple days ago. This little cutie is part of the Mega Mini Lift Off set and she is sailing through the sky and right into my heart. I just adore this entire set so it was hard to choose which was going to get inked up first. This sweet mini Anya with her little legs kicking out won me over so I gave her a bunch of balloons to lift her sky high. Now I know I've used this kind of comic strip panel design on a previous card but it was too much fun not to try it out once again. :)

Later gators! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- SEI
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mega Mini Lift Off set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versmark clear
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
Simon Says Stamp stitched squares die
Doodlebug sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- Y21, YR24, E37
balloons/clothes- V01, V05, V06, RV63, RV66, RV69, RV52, RV55, Y11, Y15, Y17
sky- BG0000, BG000