Thursday, February 2, 2017

LOVE...

Hello, hello!

The Greeting Farm added a new digital cutie to the store last week and I couldn't resist adding her to my collection. Bonjour Anya is just adorable in her kicky boots and pretty beret, she looks like she is spending Valentine's Day in the city of love. So I added a gold heart to her hand and decided to make a Valentine with her. I found this cool Simple Stories paper in my stash with the big LOVE all spelled out in gold and at first I was discouraged because Anya was blocking too much of it to still be read easily. But then I got the idea to shift things around a bit and use her head as the 'o' in love. I think it makes for a fun twist on the design.

Well thanks for stopping by today, have a good one!  :)     
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Story of Us)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (Bonjour Anya)
Doodlebug gold Sprinkles
Simon Says Stamp mini heart die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E57, E59
clothes- R30, R21, R43, R35, V22, W00, W1, W5, W7, W9, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE it!!!!! She is Adorable!!!! Might just have to pick this one up especially since Brooke is a fanatic of Paris stuff lately!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh, such a cutie pie. Love the color of her beret. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

So clever how you placed her as part of the word... what a cutey she is!