Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January birthday be bright...

Olo!

I had intended to get this January birthday card posted yesterday but since I didn't want to miss entering the MFT challenge this one got bumped. So now I'm kicking off February with my last winter card of the season. This is the January cupcake from the PTI Baker's Dozen set and I paired her up with the Birthday Classics January sentiment. I kept the color palette icy and cool with a little added sparkle in that glitter paper for good measure. It's a simply sweet kind of card with not a lot of fuss or muss. And now I've got a whole year to wait before I have someone to send it to, LOL! :)

TTFN!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
American Craft POW glitter paper
paper- Making Memories
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set and Birthday Classics January set)
ink- Memento flannel grey
My Favorite Things stitched scallop square die
Kaiser Craft gems
Martha Stewart glitter
Copic markers:
wrapper- C2, C6, 0
cupcake- E50, E21, 0
icing- B0000, BG10, BG11, BG23, BG57
snowflake- RV52, RV63
background- T0, T1, T3, BV0000, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Ooooo it is very Beautiful!!!! Love the colors and all that Sparkle!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Looks delicious. So pretty.

Tracey Ann said...

Love your layout with this yummy looking cupcake... the sparkly paper sets it off perfectly! 🙂