Monday, January 2, 2017

Cold hands, warm hearts...

Hello 2017!

Ah, the fresh start of a new year. Ya gotta love the feeling of possibility and hope that comes at the beginning of things. I've got a few things on my plate in my professional life that I'm anxious and excited to see where they go this year. Creatively my only goal is to get more of my as yet unused stamps inked up and on to cards. Other than that this girl just wants to have fun, LOL! My first card of 2017 checks both of those criteria off my list. This adorable Snowman with Squirrels stamp was added to my collection back in November and at least it only took me a couple months to find him a home. And I used some more of the gorgeous Winter Wonderland paper collection that I'm currently addicted to... it's soooo pretty! 

Talk at'cha later my friends!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Simple Stories (Winter Wonderland)
stamp- CC Designs (Rustic Sugar Snowman with Squirrels)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Studio Calico wood grain sequins
My Favorite Things stitched basic edges 2
Copic markers:
snowman/snow- BG70, B60
carrot- YR12, YR14, E39
arms- E71, E74
hat/scarf/coal- W2, W4, W6, R14, E08, E09, BG70, BG72, BG75, YR30, YR31, E53, T4, T8
squirrels- E40, E41, E42, E43, R02
peanut bag- E40, E81, 0, E31, E34

2 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Awe, he's so sweet with those adorable little squirrels. Lovely background paper. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Those little squirrels are so darn cute lovin' on that snowman! They must be hungry! Love, love the scene you created. And I agree... that paper is beautiful! :)