Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Joys of the season...

Hello again!

 We got our first real snow of the season yesterday even though the forecast wasn't predicting any til Thursday. I was really hoping for a couple more days of clear roads but what can you do? As pretty as the white stuff can be, more than anything it just makes me want to hole up in my comfy home with a kitty or two to snuggle. Kinda like this super sweet little sleepy head from CC Designs, she's called Sleepy Cinnamon and she is part of the new Rustic Sugar range of stamps. I love the story this image tells with the cookie crumbs on the plate and Cinnamon cozied down in her warmest footy pajamas, it looks like someone was trying to spy on old St. Nick but just couldn't keep her eyes open. I can remember trying to do the same thing as a kid and try as I might I never did manage to catch a glimpse of the big guy in action either. ;) 

Toodles!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye (Sugar Plum)
stamps- CC Designs (Rustic Sugar Sleepy Cinnamon), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento Ink rich cocoa
gold thread
Copic markers:
E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E21, E23, E57
clothes- E50, E81, 0, R20, R32, R14
chair/pillow- YG61, G43, G46, E50, E81, 0, R32, R14, BG90, BG72, Y21, Y26
table- E50, BG0000, 0, E21, E25, E30, E31, E34

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooooo darn cute!!!!! Love the scene and sentiment too!!
hugs,
Heidi & Brooke

Jane said...

Oh wow, that is adorable, I love the shading on the sofa - fab job Amy

Danni said...

This is just so adorable and sweet!

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome Amy. She's so sweet. Beautiful job.

Tracey Ann said...

This is such a sweet card. I have a darling picture of Noe all dressed in stripes, slumbering in an over stuffed chair... Cinnamon must be her twinster! Such fantastic coloring, and the DP is perfect. ;)