Thursday, December 15, 2016

Jingle all the way...

TGIF my friends!

So today is my final post as a 2016 design team member over on the TGF blog. It's hard to believe the year has flown by so quickly! I've had such a wonderful time and while I will miss being an official Farmer my love of Greeting Farm stamps runs too deep for it to really feel like I am saying good-bye. You can bet that I will be right there in line, eager to see what fun new characters Marie has in store for us in 2017. :)

For my last official DT card I decided to embrace my stamp altering roots and do a head swap to create this Christmas cutie. I used Amor Anya's head, with the hearts wiped away from her hat before stamping, and combined it with the present bearing body of one of the Secret Santa kit Anyas. I also grabbed the holly from the Pop Out Christmas set to add a festive touch to this new Anya's cap. I really wanted it to look like Anya was getting ready to do her own Santa run delivering presents but instead of a sleigh I gave her an old '57 Chevy to get around in... bright red of course! This girl is definitely ready to spread some Christmas cheer and jingle all the way!  ;)

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Pebbles
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Amor Anya, Pop Out Xmas set and Secret Santa kit), HoneyBee Stamps (Little PickUp set), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, Tim Holtz Distress tumbled glass and Studio Calico poppy
My Favorite Things double stitched circle die
Wplus9 mountains die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
hair- E34, E57, E59
clothes/gift- YG00, YG01, YG93, YG25, YG95, YG97, R14, R27, R29, R89, Y04, Y21, Y26, Y28, C2, C5, C9, YG25, G46, G29 
truck- R05, R46, R89, Y11, C2, C5, C7, B000, B00, C1, C2, C5, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my goodness this looks AMAZING!!!!! Hopefully they keep you on for 2017 because your Greeting Farms creations are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Have a Wonderful weekend doll!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Totally darling. Love that you got a red truck in the scene, very popular this year. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

You're definitely spreading Christmas Cheer with this creation, Amy! Such a beauty... just love the entire scene you created, and Anya couldn't be more festive! Wow... will so miss your posts on TGF, as your creativity has been fun to watch. Thank you for all the inspiration! I'm certain your next artistic adventure will be just as amazing! :)