Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday cheer...

Hello friends! 

I’ve got a cute Christmas card to share with you today. There was a sale on the Dollies collection of stamps a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist adding Dollie with Gifts to my TGF stash. Just in time for Dollie to make it on a special card this holiday season. She really stole my heart, there is just something about this Dollie that looks both happy and excited yet also a tad frazzled. A mixture of emotions that I can totally relate too once I find myself in the midst of the usual holiday hustle and bustle. Let's just hope that these are the last of the gifts she has to get so that the rest of her time can be spent relaxing at home in front of the tree.  :)

Ok, time for me to hustle on out the door soon... laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- American Crafts (Shimelle Christmas Wishes), Papertrey Ink (luxe gold)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Dollie with Gifts)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch
My Favorite Things double stitched rectangle die
Kaiser Craft gems
Smooch gold
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
lipstick/eyeshadow- R37, YG91, YG93
eyes- E55, E59, BG000, 0
hair- YR20, YR31, YR14, E39
clothes- R37, E07, E09, YG95, YG97, G99, C5, C7, C9, 100, C00, C2, C4, 0
gifts- G07, YG67, G29, G000, G00, YG41, R37, E07, E09, YG95, G99, Y21, Y26

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo very Beautiful! !!!! She is so pretty too!! ♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Just adore her Amy! Your description of her is so true...how can you not smile back at her? Beautiful coloring... love!