Thursday, September 22, 2016

Make a wish...

Hello, hello!

I've got one more card that I've made using the Simon Says Stamp Mini Pony Party exclusive set. For this one I paired up the remaining two magical pony pals with the cupcakes and stand to create a whole birthday party theme. I kept the rest of the card simple by just framing them in with a sweet stitched scallop die and sprinkled on a few buttons and sequins for good measure. 

Ok, time for me to scoot as I've got a busy day ahead. 
Laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink 
paper- yellow dot
stamps- Simon Says Stamp (Mini Pony Party set, Handwritten Greetings set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop frame die
buttons
sequins
Wink of Stella gold and silver glitter pens
Copic markers:
pegasus- RV000, V000, V01, RV10, RV63, V12, V15
unicorn- YR30, YR31, E51, R20, R43, R32
cupcakes/stand- BG000, C3, 0, E21, E33, E57, RV14, Y11, Y21, Y26
background- YG0000, YG00, YG25, YG91, BG10, BG0000, 0

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

So sweet. I want one of those cupcakes. Hugs.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo very Adorable!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Makes me want to go to a birthday party and EAT CAKE! Darling card, Amy - love how creatively you color the ponies in this set. :)