Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Nine lives...

Hi-ya! 

I got some new Doodlebug papers and goodies the other day and really wanted to create something cute with the Kitten Smitten collection because the colors are so pretty. Then I remembered that the current SOG Facebook challenge is "fins, feathers or fur"... perfect! So I grabbed my binder of SOG stamps and look who was on the very first page... Cat Lady Kaylee, what a fun image! She has five kitties showing her some love just like it is at my own house so of course I had to color them up to look like my boys. The sentiment comes from a small Papertrey set and I think it fits this 'crazy' cat gal to a 'T'.  :)

Now it's time for me to scoot my boot... see ya tomorrow!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Kitten Smitten)
stamps- Some Odd Girl (Cat Lady Kaylee), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima old road
Simon Says Stamp wavy stitched scallop border die
Doodlebug Sprinkles and Odds & Ends 
Ranger glossy accents
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E04
hair- E31, E34, E57
eyes- B32, B24, B39, BG15
clothes- BG45, BG57, BG49, C0, C2, 0, RV10, RV11, RV55, YG01, YG03, YG17
cat1- W6, W8, W10, R00, R20
cat 2- T0, T4, T6, T8, R00
cat 3- N4, N6, N9, R00
cat 4- T4, T6, T8, R00, R20
cat 5- E30, E42, E43, W9, E40, R00
yarn- Y11, Y21
background- W2, W3, W4, 0, BG0000

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is super Cuuuuuute!!!! You always have the puuuuuurrrfect sentiments to go with!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely adorable Amy. I have four cats myself.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love that image. Your card is so fun.

Tracey Ann said...

Good grief... This is just awesome! From the striking blue eyes, fuzzy pink slippers, lovely kitties... and that fab paper! Love!

Juls said...

Love this one sooooo much xx