Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Birthday...

TGIF! 

Another Friday and I've gotten another card made for the Bellarific challenge. This week's theme is, "sequins, buttons and dots" and considering I've got a pretty good stash of all three I had to give it a go. Now recently I've been creating a lot more cards with colored backgrounds or watercolors rather than relying on my beloved stash of pattern papers but yesterday I really wanted to cut into some pretty papers again. So I grabbed the Cake Walk paper pad from October Afternoon and had a lot of fun layering and grabbing ribbons, buttons and dies. I wanted to keep the card an A2 size so I decided to do a bit of altering to the cute Tiny Townies Birthday Party stamp by not inking up two of the girls and drawing in the little bit of missing skirt and balloon. This easy change opened up a lot more space for all the fun goodies I wanted to use on the card as well... plus this single birthday girl is still pretty darn adorable. 

Alrighty folks, enjoy this wonderful weekend! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- October Afternoon (Cake Walk)
stamp- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townies Birthday Party)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Lawn Fawn happy birthday die
My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die
ribbon
buttons
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E71
hair- Y11, YR21, YR04, E08, E09
clothes- YG01, YG23, YG25, E50, E81, 0, R30, R22, R14, T3, T5, T7, Y11, Y21, Y26
balloon- G0000, G00
background- E42, E43, E44, E50, E81, 0

4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

This is just beautiful!! I wish I could get my "mo-jo" back and get back into card creating. :( Love yours!!!!

Julie D. Richards said...

How cute is that! You are awesome.

yvon said...

Such a sweetie.
Hugs, Yvon

Tracey Ann said...

Adorable card! Love how you used the October Afternoon paper... who wouldn't be thrilled to be the recipient of this little gem on their birthday?! :)