Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Magical Birthday Wishes...

Hello, hello! 

I made this card last week for a very special little gal's birthday but I couldn't post it earlier because I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Now that Brooke has celebrated her big day it's safe to share with everyone. Because Brooke is a true mermaid at heart I chose Sealia Mer Bean from The Greeting Farm for this special card. I love how it looks like she is waving her arms in celebration so I tried to mimic Brooke's blonde hair and pretty brown eyes to make Sealia look like the birthday girl. I paired her up with some paper and goodies from the new Doodlebug collection called Under the Sea and I think it is a match made in heaven. The colors are bright and fun and the prints are upbeat and totally playful... the perfect underwater party local for Sealia to be holding her big birthday bash. :)

Alrighty, time for me to scoot my boot. Have a good one everybody!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Under the Sea)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Sealia), Avery Elle (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Doodlebug enamel bubbles
Ranger liquid pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E21
eyes- E23
tail- BV02, BV04, V17, BV0000, V01, V12
shells- Y38, YR04, YR07, RV25, RV09, Y21, Y35, Y17, BG10, BG45

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This card is Totally FINTASTIC! !!! Brooke is in total Awe of this card and couldn't wait to video chat with me to show me when she got home from school. I told her Omg I don't believe I have seen this one posted yet. Lol Now we have! !!! Brooke Thanks You sooo very much for her Special creation!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Carol Maitoza said...

Oh my goodness that card is so fun!