Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Wag more...

Hey there!

I had a busy day at work yesterday which didn't leave me with a lot of crafty time once I got home. Still, I needed to unwind a bit with something quick and easy. So I grabbed one of the fun peeker pups, Peanut, from Sister Stamps and started coloring. I am such a fan of all the Sister Stamps critters, I just love how much personality each one has. I paired Peanut up with some dog themed Snap Pack papers and decided that the card needed something else for that perfect finishing touch. That's when I spotted the Lucky Dogs set from The Greeting Farm sitting on my desk. The bone, ball and bowl all came from it and now I think it looks like we've caught Peanut mid romp amongst all his favorite possessions. :)

Later gators!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Dog Snap Pack)
stamps- Sister Stamps (Peanut), The Greeting Farm (Lucky Dogs set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Copic markers:
puppy- E41, E31, E55, E43, E57, E04, R12, R20
bone- E81, E84, 0
balls- R08, E09, E18, BG78, G19, G29
bowl- Y13, Y21, Y26, YR24