Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Merry Christmas...

Good morning!

Things are pretty busy around here as we prepare for the big holiday tomorrow. I cleaned the kitchen yesterday setting the stage for the delicious show to begin. Pies are on today's agenda and I am in charge of the pecan since they are my favorite. Then there is the Chex mix and all the other little snacks for people to nosh on while the bird cooks. This hasn't left a lot of time for card making but I was smart and planned ahead making a few extra cards last week. This is one of them and it features the sweet Holy Light stamp from Lili of the Valley as well as more of that great Tidings paper. I knew that I was going to have a lot of gold accents on the card so I tried my hand at giving this little angel a gold robe to wear. I gotta say that I'm pretty darn happy with the results.  :)

Ok then, time for me to get baking.
Later gators!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (Tidings), Papertrey Ink gold
stamp- Lili of the Valley (Holy Light)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
My Favorite Things stitched rounded rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas dies
Twine and Ink puffy gold heart sticker
Copics
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR30, E50, E51, E53, E55
gown- Y11, Y15, YR23, Y28
wings- E40, E81, 0
wreath crown- YG03, YG63, YG67, G29, R29
candle- G20, B00, C3, Y0000, Y00, Y02, 0
snow/sky- B0000, B00, BV0000, B60