Friday, November 27, 2015

Merry and bright...

TGI-Black Friday!

I will be heading out soon to try and get some shopping deals today but I wanted to share this card that I made for Bellariffic Friday before I go. The theme for this week's challenge is 'Holiday Wishes' and I inked up Valerie with Pup because these two totally crack me up. I can actually relate to this scene of bundling up to take my own pup on his daily walks... even when the temps stay below freezing all day. I paired Valerie up with this fabulous Christmas lights paper from Simple Stories and it is just the perfect background. I know that it is another rather CAS design but I figure why fight it when the results make me this happy?  ;)

Ok, well have fun this weekend and be safe if you are braving the crowds!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Claus & Co)
stamp- Stamping Bella (Valerie with Pup)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Simple Stories Claus & Co die cut stars
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
clothes- E40, E81, 0, R14, R35, R29, YG03, YG95, YG67, C3, C7
dog- E55, E57, E40, R01
snow- B0000, G000, 0

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg I LOVE this!!!!! I fell in love with this image last year and my best friend is using it on all her Christmas cards this year!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Hope your Thanksgiving was filling!!!! Have a wonderful weekend! !!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke