Wednesday, July 15, 2015

"Heart" mew...

Hi guys!

I had a fantastic time coloring and catching up yesterday. As much as I enjoy coloring in my crafty room it is always a treat to share this passion for stamping and crafting with like minded people in the flesh. Thanks Tracey and Beth! :)

My card today is a quickie featuring Pretty Kitty from Whipper Snapper Designs and a few accessory stamps from both Avery Elle and My Favorite Things. All of the stamps are on the smaller side, even Pretty Kitty, so I needed a way to give them more 'umph'. That is when I found this great sketchy dot paper in my stash and came up with the idea of using the dots kind of as a cubby hole to house each of the items. It makes for a very simple card but I love how it came together. 

Well thanks for stopping by... I'll talk at'cha later!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Woodland Park)
stamps- Whipper Snapper (Pretty Kitty), My Favorite Things (I Knead You), Avery Elle (Furry Friends)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Copic markers:
cat- E50, E41, E42, 0, W1, W3, W5, R02
collar- Y00, Y21, Y28, R02, R43, R35
yarn- R02, R443, R35, YR00, YR02, R02
fish- YR00, YR02, R02, E41, C3, 0
mouse- W1, W3, R02

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is Adorable! !!! Love the Siamese look you gave the kitty!!!!
Hugs, Heidi