Thursday, April 23, 2015

Dog-gone sweet...

Hi-ya folks!

I'm playing along in this week's sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things with a new Pure Innocence cutie that I just got my hands on. She's called Woof You and I couldn't wait to ink her and her puppies right up. I did a bit of altering to simply lengthen her pigtails which I think makes her look a bit older. The papers all come from the newer Homegrown paper pad by Pebbles which I chose because now she seems to be going for a neighborhood walk with her puppy pals. 

Ok, I've got to make a run to the supermarket this morning because I've got to bake a German Chocolate cake for my sister's birthday today. Mmmm... my mouth is already watering just thinking about it. LOL

Talk at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Homegrown)
stamps- My Favorite Things (Woof You Pure Innocence), My Favorite Things (Sweet Birthday set), Avery Elle (Furry Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug red Sprinkles
My Favorite Things stitched circle die
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E15, R01, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- B91, B95, B97, B99, R05, YR09, E07, Y26, Y28, E40, E41, 0, Y11, Y21, Y17
beagles- E31, E33, E35, E40, E41, 0, W4, W8, W10, YG03, YG95, B12, B14

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my goodness! !!!!! Brooke really loves this stamp set a lot. I bought it. We love your card!!!!! Love your altering and how the dogs look like bassets. We have a 3yr old basset hound named Bentley. that sentiment is super cute too!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Nancy Thomas said...

Love how you colored the puppies to look like beagles. Cute card. I hope you are doing well - send me some of that cake!

Julie D. Richards said...

I also love how you colored the pups. Such a sweet sentiment too. hugs.

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Great colouring, Jo x

Jill said...

Very cool that you lengthened her pig tails! So fun Amy! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)