Friday, April 17, 2015

Brightens my day...

TGIF my friends! 

I've got the day off today and it is shaping up to be a gorgeous weekend here. Temps in the low 80s and the apple blossoms are blooming... I can't wait to get out there and soak it all in. It's even getting to the time of year when I can start thinking about all the flower pots around the house and what to plant. I think that is why I pulled out Mary, Mary Quite Contrary to ink up for this card I made for the 'Anything Goes' Kraftin' Kimmie challenge. Not that I personally get that decked out while diggin' in the dirt but she sure looks prim and pretty, LOL! For some reason Mary's dress looks more purple than pink in this pic but in real life it matches the light pink stripes in the background. I even used my Copics to color the edges of the little die cut butterflies so they matched the stripe paper as well.

Alrighty, I'm off for a quick walk with the pupper. 
See ya Monday!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Garden Party), Echo Park (Summer Bliss)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Mary, Mary Quite Contrary), My Favorite Things (All Smiles set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black, and Prima shabby tote
Memory Box Butterfly Delights die
Doodlebug gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R83, BV01
hair- E50, E51, E53
eyes- B00, B04, BG000, 0
clothes- RV10, RV52, RV55, Y0000, Y000, Y02, E30, E31, E34, YR23, YG23, BV01
watering can- C00, C0, C1, C2, C3

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

So Beautiful! !!!!Have an Awesome weekend doll!!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Larisa said...

I love your card, it's beautiful and elegant.

Julie D. Richards said...

She looks pretty out tending her flowers. Have a beautiful weekend.

Kate said...

I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps, all of them!!! Wish I had more in my collection! She does look quite contrary! Super awesome, fun, fabulous looksie, thanks so mcuh!