Monday, February 9, 2015

You and me...

Hello again!

It seems that my Monday posts here on the ol' blog are becoming dedicated to playing along in the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge. Because here I am again with a FFF card, this week's theme is 'Roses are Red'. I actually knew just the scrap of paper that I wanted to use since this old My Mind's Eye paper has such a pretty rose print on it. I just needed to figure out which stamp to use. At first I was looking at a couple of the SSC stamps because they have roses as part of the image but when I saw this cute couple from the My Sunshine set I ended up going in a different direction. Talk about feeling ambitious, what with getting two images on one card, but I did save myself some coloring time by paper piecing Anya's dress. I love how it turned out because I think it looks like she is wearing a beautiful vintage dress with that large floral print on the skirt. And Ian's quite the dapper dude himself, matching back to his lady love with his green sweater vest and cords. What a handsome couple they make as they hit the town on Valentine's Day. :)

Well, I had better get a move on. Thanks for dropping by!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Lovely)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (My Sunshine set), Elle's Studio (Hello Sweetheart sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Prima shabby tote
My Favorite Things stitched strips die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R32
Anya hair- E43, E44, E47, E49
Ian hair- YR30, YR31, YR24, E55
Anya clothes- E40, E81, 0, R24, E07, E09, R32
Ian clothes- E55, E57, E59, E40, E81, 0, E47, E49, YG91, YG93, YG95

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh it's very Beautiful! !!! Fabulous work! !!!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Sara I. said...

Totally love what you did with her dress - I want one in my closet ;) Fabulous creation Amy!

Marianne said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card, Amy. Love that paper-pieced dress and Anya's partner does look very handsome indeed.
Marianne x

Cami said...

Oh goodness, this is an adorable card! I love the DP you used to paper-piece her dress, and your coloring, well, it's always beautiful!

Julie D. Richards said...

They are just perfect. What an adorable couple.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable, love it.

craftshopper's creation said...

Wow, What a sweet looking couple! Love your card