Wednesday, February 11, 2015

With love...

Good morning!

So I got this little cutie in the mail on Monday and I couldn't let Valentine's Day pass without getting her on a card. She's called Amor Anya from TGF and I don't think she could be any more adorable. The Greeting Farm and Doodlebug always make for a great pairing if you ask me so I didn't fight it on this card and went full tilt on the cuteness factor. Truly, if it wasn't for Doodlebug I would probably would never use my RV04, RV06, RV09 Copics... LOL! That pink polka dot background is actually a piece of printed vellum that I glued inside the die cut card front. This created a cool sheer background for Amor and all the Valentine stickers and doodads that I added to it. I'm so glad that I got Amor Anya in time to fulfill her Valentine destiny but don't be surprised if you see her on an upcoming spring card too because I've got some altering ideas already brewing in my head.  ;)

Ok then, I've gotta get myself ready for work.
Laters!

     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
Doodlebug Sprinkles Vellum
stamp- the Greeting Farm (Amor Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug heart stickers
Doodlebug Valentine tickets
Doodlebug Glitter Sprinkles
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E33
clothes- RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, E40, 0, R24, R27, E07

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love her!!! I've been wanting to get her and now seeing your card, I just might have to ;) Love the yummy polka dots and the fab ticket. xx

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo darn sweet!!!! Looks like Brooke!!! Love your cute creation!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Carisa said...

awww, so cute! I got this cutie, too and I better color her up before Sat! Eeek!

Juls said...

Cute!! Xx