Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You're my person...

Good morning! 

Well, it seems that I'm switching to Valentine's mode in my card making now. It wasn't really a conscious decision that I made before hand but when I grabbed Wave Mae and saw that heart necklace she was wearing I naturally went in that direction. So I grabbed the Kiss Kiss paper pad by Crate and as soon as I found this paint chip looking print that had both 'smile' and 'wave' on it I knew I had found a winner. Mae was colored up to match the pretty pinks and I think she looks right at home amongst the soft and dreamy papers. The sentiment is a recent addition to my stash and was a must have since I'm a big Grey's Anatomy fan. I really love using unique and even quirky sentiments on my cards, they always make me smile.  :)

Ok, I'm going to go grab some breakfast and get ready for work. 
Toodles!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Crate (Kiss Kiss)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Wave Mae)
stamp- Studio Calico (sentiment)
ink- Studio Calico doc brown and Prima shabby tote
Studio Calico wood veneer heart
Gold SmoochZ
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV01
hair- E55, E33, E57
eyes- YG93, YG95, E84, E87, BG000, 0
clothes- E40, E41, 0, R11, R12, R32, E17, R35, E07, E44, E47, E49