Thursday, January 15, 2015

Birthday sparkle...

Good morning! 

I've got another card for another challenge to share today. I saw that it was a birthday theme over at the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week so I couldn't wait to play along. The new KK fairies were still sitting on my desk and Sparkle Fairy looked like she would be perfect for celebrating a winter birthday... she's got that fab birthday crown and everything! I paired Sparkle up with the new Frosty Friends papers from Doodlebug because not only do I love the color combo in that stripe but there is an energy and playfulness that is just what I wanted for a fun and sparkly birthday card. There is actually a ton of sparkle on her outfit as well but the photo didn't pick up the shine there at all, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that all those stars sparkle like crazy. ;)

Ok then, I best be on my way. Another grey and gloomy day to look forward to I suppose. I'm trying not to let it get to me but a vacation to a tropical island sure does sound pretty dreamy right now. LOL

Laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Frosty Friends)
American Crafts POW silver glitter paper
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Sparkle Fairy), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Papertrey Ink Sparkle die
Studio Calico Birthday die
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Doodlebug sequins
Sakura Stardust glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, RV55
hair- BG11, BG13, BG45, BG49
eyes- BV29, BG000, 0
clothes- B24, B28, B29, V05, V06, V09, V15, V17, RV69, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, T1, T3, T5, BG000, 0, E40, E41, B21, B23, BG23, BG13

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OH I LOVE this Sparkly Birthday creation!!!!! The colors are Fabulous and she is so darn cute!!!
Wish I could send you Beautiful weather your way but we have been have some wacky stuff here too.
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Juls said...

Love the colours you have used on the fairy & those sparkly letters are just fabulous :-) xx