Wednesday, November 27, 2013

For Goodness Sake...

Good morning!

It's review preview day over on the CCD blog and we are shining the spotlight on the different animal stamps that were added this month. For my card I used a couple of the kittens from the Sweet November Midnight's Christmas set. I fussy cut the one with the ornaments so that I had just the kitty with his paw up and once I paired him with his pal there it looked like he was saying, "Hey! Save some milk for me!". LOL! 
It was too cute of an idea not to pursue so I totally rolled with it and made the entire card into one big scene. The window die from Memory Box helped create the look of a quaint Christmas kitchen overlooking a snowy neighborhood and the Doodlebug papers even had those cute frames that I fussy cut and 'hung' on the wall. Mr. Tabby and Mr. Calico look right at home here if you ask me.  

Ok, don't forget to check out the CCD blog for all sorts of warm and fuzzy inspiration from my teamies today. And all of the November stamps can of course be found right here in the CCD store! :)

Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (North Pole and Home for the Holidays)
stamps- Sweet November (Midnight's Christmas), October Afternoon (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Memory Box window die
Copic markers:
kitty 1- T0, T1, T3, T5, T6, T9
kitty 2- E40, W4, W5, W6, W9, E95, E97, YR27, R02
milk and cookies- C00, BG0000, E30, E31, YG00, YG03, YG17, Y11, R22, R24, E40, 0, E50, B0000, B000, E33, E08
table- E30, E55, E44

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is sooooooo ADORABLE!!!! Love how you colored up these kitties too! too cute!!!! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving doll!!!
Hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Julye said...

fab card and such a cute image too thanks for sharing.

Lau W said...

WOuah ! Lovely, just LOVELY !!!
xxx

Julie D. Richards said...

What a fun scene you created Amy. Love how you colored the kitties. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I need those stamps, they are so cute.