Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm batty over you...

Long time, no see!

Well, I know that it has been quite the hiatus from posting here but I am thrilled to report that my mom's recent bout of pancreatitis is finally behind us. She is back home and doing well so the whole fam is happy about that and hopefully (fingers crossed) this will be the last of it all. I am soooo ready to jump back into things and get creative again. :)

And I'm doing just that with a new card for the Sweet November August review preview over on the CCD blog. When I drew Tish it was with the intention of her working together with the first little SN vampire to hit the scene, Thurston. So I've been dying to get this pair on a card together ever since her release. Now I'm just trying to figure out if they are out vamping each other or if they are in the middle of some Halloween tango, LOL! 
There are many more spooktacular cards to be seen over at the CCD blog and of course the August stamps can be found in the CC Designs store, here.

Thanks for hanging in there with me during the absence, I'm excited to see what everyone has been up to lately!
Later gators!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Witch Hazel)
stamps- Sweet November (Tish and Thurston), Studio G (sentiment), October Afternoon (bats)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine Onyx Black, Prima old road
Knot & Bow twine
Studio Calico wood veneer heart and stars
Smooch gold
Copic spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E0000, E000, E70, E71, E04, W3, W5, R59
eyes- E47, BG000
hair- T5, T7, T9
clothes- C5, C7, C9, R05, R08, E09, E19, R46, RV69, V99, E81, W00, 0

10 comments:

theCook said...

I'm glad your mum is better. We sure missed you!
Love your card, I like to think it's a tango... The background paper is lovely.

Nancy Thomas said...

I think they are flirting big time!! Love that you combined last year's stamp with this the new. Very cute. SO glad to hear you mom is doing better.

Lau W said...

So cute, and love the vibrant colors !
Glad to see that your mother is better !
xxx

carsondcat said...

Good news about your Mum...

And the card is just too stinking cute.. love it.

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh my gosh Amy, I have been so worried about your mom. So glad to hear she's doing well. She's been in my thoughts and prayers.

Now to Tish and Thurston, too dang cute. I have missed you and your creations soooo much. Very happy to get home and find your post. Hugs to you and your mom, Julie.

Tress said...

So happy to read your mom is home and on the mend! This card is Fantastic!!! And worth the year wait, lol! It looks like Thurston is showing Tish "how it's done"!

Heidi Brawley said...

So GLAD to see ya back!!! We have missed you!! Happy Dance on the news about your Mom. LOVE your card!!! They look soo Awesome together on this Awesome creation!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Isa said...

Wowwwwwwww !!! The paper it´s the best !! I love little vampires .. so funny !!!

Marianne said...

So happy to hear your mom's home and doing well. Love your cute vampire couple are such a perfect match. I think macho Thurston is showing off to impress sweet little Tish.
Marianne x

gobeagirl said...

Amy I am so so so happy to read that your Mom is better. I pray that you all won't have another bout with it for years to come. I am totally a big baby when it comes to my parents health. lol... I guess it doesn't matter how old we get they are always our parents. So, anyway... I love this card! They are so cute together and I thing they look just spooktacular! Hugs, Lisa