Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thank you for being you...

Hello again!

Today is Wednesday and that means it's review preview time over on the CC Designs blog. We are shining the spotlight on the new Drozy's Darlings Summer Day set and I inked up the sweet little pixie with her picnic basket loaded with goodies and ready to go. Something about this pretty gal with her ruffley tiered dress had me going with a softer color palette and I new that also had to be flowers. So this scrap of aqua roses was just what I needed. Now she has a lovely garden to luncheon in and I've got a finished card. ;)

Don't forget to check out all the lovely cards my fellow CCD teamies have created over on the CC Designs blog. If you didn't already have plans to enjoy some time outside, their fabulous cards will definitely get you in the mood to enjoy a summer day. :)

Alrighty, I'm half way through my 10 day work week and I guess I should be getting myself ready for it. Thanks for stopping by and I'll chat at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Kaiser Craft (floral), My Mind's Eye (aqua grid)
stamp- Drozy's Darlings (Summer Day), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Colorbox creamy brown
The Twinery platinum shimmer twine
CC Designs Fairwee Tiny Scallop Border die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53
basket0 E30, E31, E34, C3
clothes- BG0000, BG11, G32, BG75, G00, Y00, YG03, Y13, E40, E41, 0, Y0000, Y000

10 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is soooo Beautiful!! We love your card a lot!!! Have an Awesome day!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Beautiful card. I'd love to be going with this little sweetheart on her picnic. What a long work week you've got ahead, hope it goes by quickly for you.

Larisa said...

oh, what a gentle job you did! Very nice card!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

Danni said...

Very pretty and so sweet!

Sara I. said...

So super sweet! Beautiful papers and works perfectly with her.

Bev said...

Super cute card. As always great combination of coloring and paper.

Kimberly S said...

Awww...she's just darling! Such pretty coloring, and the dp is lovely too! hugs, Kimberly

Tress said...

Sweet and pretty! What a cutie!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such an adorable card and super sweet image.