Sunday, May 26, 2013

Heartfelt wishes...

Hello, hello!

So far the long weekend is proving to be very busy but full of a lot of good times too. The weather isn't completely cooperating but as long as the torrential downpours keep clear, it's all good. :)

I made the card I'm sharing today to play along with this week's Flutter By Challenge which is a sketch. I'm continuing on my lazy streak of just grabbing random pre-stamped images off my desk and making them work. This time it is a Pergamano fairy, whom I'm pretty sure has made it onto a card before, but I still had just as much fun coloring her up this time around. The papers are all from the Basic Grey Mint Julep 6x6 paper pad which, when combined with the great sketch inspiration, made this card come together in just over an hour. Not too shabby if you ask me. ;)

Alrighty friends, time for me to rock and roll. Hope you are having a fabulous holiday too!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Mint Julep)
stamps- Pergamano (Fairy set), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Doodlebug twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Fiskars deco edge scissors
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
clothes- B02, B04, B06, B37, B34, E81, W00, G40, G43, G14, G46, Y21, Y08, Y26, RV42, R35, E84
wings- G0000, G000, G00

7 comments:

Larisa said...

very beautiful combo of papers here. And the image is cute as always!

Chelsea said...

Love how she is sitting on the twine.

Danni said...

How super pretty!! Always so happy to see you play along with my Flutter By Wednesday challenge!! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

What a lovely card Amy. I do Pergamano (parchment craft) but I don't have these images. Is it the same company?

Denice said...

What a pretty image! How cool to have images colored and ready...I should try to keep a small stockpile of them! A great card and I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Love the twine detail!! Hugs Juls

Tress said...

Really like the way you have her perched on the twine! Only a delicate fairy could sit so casually on string!