Friday, March 1, 2013

Make me smile...

TGIF! 

And I'm actually home today so it will be a nice little break before I head back to work tomorrow. So far it is looking pretty grey and rainy out there which makes it easier to hole up in the crafty room and get down to business. Sweet November previews will be starting up tomorrow and I've got lots to do to get ready for this busy week coming up. 

In the mean time I've made a card using the original Laugh from CC Designs. I love these big eyed cuties and since it's been a while since we've had a new one I decided to flip back through my stamp binder for the one that started it all off. The sunshiny citrus color scheme was all left over scraps that I had on my desk and I think they suit Laugh to a 'T'.

And last but not least there is some very exciting news... All That Scraps is now a member company over at Splitcoast Stampers! Check out our forum and say hi to everyone there. :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (green), Bella Blvd (orange polka dot), Pebbles (floral), American Crafts (stripe)
stamps- CC Designs (Laugh), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
hand made yo yo
buttons
Kaiser Craft pearls
Divine Twine
Prima Flowers
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34, E35
eyes- B24, B26, BG000, 0
clothes- Y35, Y38, YR04, W0, W2, E40, 0, Y17, YG00, YG01, YG03

11 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW!!!! This is Super Cheery and Bright!!! I LOVE IT!!! I love the Laugh Lines! They make me Smile!!! Oh what Awesome News on ATS being a Member company now on Splitcoast!!! Hooray!!!! You have an Awesome weekend!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a bright, cheerful card. I love all the yellow.

Lau W said...

Oh a sunny card, so lovelyyyyyy !
Have a nice week-end Amy !
xx

Julie D. Richards said...

She's so cute, love her eyes and the bright yellows.

Tracy Campbell said...

Hi Amy,
Love the wild and crazy eyes
Hope you enjoyed your day at home! :-)

Leanne said...

As the saying goes.. You really do know how to make me smile. Love it!! :D

Juls said...

This is so very sweet!! Hugs Juls

Kimberly S said...

This is so bright and happy, and the image is adorable! Perfect sentiment too! :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love how cheery and bright this is. Adorable card.

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Sweet sentiment.
Gr Elly

Larisa said...

Love your color choices (especially her eyes).