Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello buttercup...

Hey there!

I'm so excited... I've got a long overdue appointment to get my hair cut this morning. It has gotten way too long and I'm ready for a good chop. I'm a little nervous though because I'm trying out a new salon and I'm hoping everything goes well. I'd really like to finally find a local place to get my hair cut at so I can schedule appointments more regularly. Wish me luck. :)

My card today is for the Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. It's an easy one to use flowers and at first I was planning on inking up an Anya but when I pulled out the binder and saw the Beans first, I realized that I hadn't used Glisten Bean yet. So my plan shifted a bit and instead of the October Afternoon papers that I originally had in mind Bella Blvd seemed to be a better fit. The floral print is colorful and playful just like Glisten with her bouncing curls and cute grin. Then just for good measure I had to throw a couple more flowers on there. ;)

Alrighty, I've got a couple things to do before heading to town so it's time for me to sign off. TTYL!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Bella Blvd (Love and Marriage)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Glisten Bean), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Colorbox creamy brown
ribbon
Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic die cut
Making Memories flower
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
buttons
Studio Calico label
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y21, YR24, E33, E35
clothes- RV10, RV11, RV34, W0, W2, W4, BG13, BG18

17 comments:

chrilvian said...

adorable

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Super cute!!!! Love her and your coloring of her!!! What FUN papers too!!! GOOD LUCK on the new salon doll!!! Have an Awesome day!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

Dangina Martinez said...

So adorable. Love all the dp.
Hugs, Dangina

Juls said...

adorable!! I love it!! Hugs Juls

Lau W said...

Oh wow, just adorable card, so fun !
xxx
oh, and good luck ! ;-)

Hanna said...

Another breathtakingly adorable card, Amy! Love the colours and the little butterfly and the cute button are such lovely details!

hugs
Hanna

Rachel Parys said...

This is so stinkin' cute Amy!! I love how you colored her up, and your choice of papers are spot-on! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Tina said...

so cute card!

Hanneke said...

Hi Amy, this is such a cute card! I love the DP and the flowers! Hugs, Hanneke

Tress said...

What a little sweetie! Those papers are amazing with her! So soft and girlie!

eva said...

wow, amy, i love the soft, sweet colors on this card! so perfect for this bean!

~*Joni said...

Ooooh Amy she is sooo cute! Those are the perfect papers for her! You know I have always been a fan of your work. ;) Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week at TGF this week!
~*Joni

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute Amy!!

Tracy Campbell said...

Adorable, Amy. I love the butterfly and buttons. :-)

Christine L said...

Love your fab card... that little image is so gorgeous and girlie... and the papers are perfect with her!

Hugs
Christine x

Leanne said...

Hehe super duper cute Amy!! Love the spring colors and glisten bean is perfect!!
Hope the salon works out for ya!

Kimberli Sarsfield said...

So sweet and fun! Beautiful card.