Thursday, June 16, 2011

Be Happy

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day... I've got a beautiful feeling everythings going my way...
I think it's safe to say that I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning because I'm definitely feeling a bit of pep in my step. Which may have something to do with the fact that I am finally going to be able to get high speed internet out to my neck of the woods next week... no more dial-up connection for this boondocks dweller! Woot, woot! ;)

Well, it's Thursday and that means there is a brand new challenge over on the Tickled Pink challenge blog. This week we've got a great sketch by Emma to follow. I took a few liberties with some of the more wonky elements but other than that I think I stayed pretty true to the original layout. I also used Tomboy Pinkette Audrey once again but this time I did a bit of simple altering to her by cutting off the pail of worms and her arm holding the fishing pole. Then all I had to do was add a few flowers into her hand and Audrey was now ready to ditch the fishing hole and head off to the big parade. That's what those banners in the pattern paper make me think of anyway. :)

So if you would like a chance at winning this week's prize then why not play along? Don't forget that your card must feature a Tickled Pink stamp in order to qualify for the prize... these include: Lil Lolitas and Lads, Pinkettes, Pink Pets and Cherries. All of which can be found in the Tickled Pink store.

Have fun and good luck! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie (Kitch)
corrugated cardboard
digi stamp- Tickled Pink (Fishing Audrey Pinkette)
Hero Arts sentiment stamp
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Martha Stewart bicycle sticker
Doodlebug flowers
twine
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E13, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34, E35, E37
clothes- B32, B34, B37, B39, R81, R83, R85, R29, R46

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Amy, love the design and fab colours. So cute
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE Love Love her....the hair over her eyes is sooo cute!! You make the nicest cards Amy....Bug Hugs!!

Juls said...

fantabulous!!!! Loving all the bunting!!! Hugs Juls

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is great !
greetings, martina
x

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just adorable! I love the bike with her and the papers that you have used. I really need to get some of these cuties. Glad to hear you are getting high speed. I could not imagine having dial up. lol....Enjoy your afternoon. I am picking up my M&Ms at 3pm and I am hoping to get to make some cards after that. :O) Hugs, Lisa

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so adorable. I love the little bike and the corrugated strip is a great touch.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Leanne said...

Super cute card Amy!! I love the alteration and this scene is so fun! Have a happy day!! Hugs,

kris said...

*sniffles*.... oh that song took me back to my childhood days.... my great-grandma use to sing it to me... thanks for the reflection... now on to your fantastic card!! it's absolutely GREAT!! love the papers and LO... =D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Amy! :)

Sudha said...

Gorgeous cheerful creation dear.

RiNNE said...

Everything about this card is just so pretty! From the bike to the bunting to the corrugated cardboard! I love the sketch and this stamp! Yay for faster internet too!